FFWD F3AD Disc Rims
The F3AD tubeless ready aluminum clincher is a premium quality versatile entry-level wheel set designed for disc brake equipped frames. Ideal wheels for road, cyclocross and gravel bikes due to a low-profile 27mm rim depth and low weight for the set. Since no brake surface is required the F3AD decals are applied to the rim edge.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The F3AD is built with DT Swiss 350 straight pull center lock hubs using a 12mm thru-axle (F:12/100mm, R: 12/142mm) as standard in Matte Black.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- 25mm tubeless rim tape
- 44mm tubeless valves
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 700c 27mm tubeless ready aluminum clincher
- Specific rim and build for disc brake compatible frames
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: 12mm Thru-Axle DT 350 Straight Pull Center Lock
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1560 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 24mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: N/A
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 240lbs/110kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves
Please note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.